Sat, 25 May: Showers likely – H: 58°, L: 49°

Today’s weather forecast for Tacoma Washington, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Then later, Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday, a 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Sunrise today will be at 5:23 am and the sun will set at 8:51 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 53°, H: 58°

Today’s Tacoma Washington forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Then, Friday, a 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Friday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Then, Saturday, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 11 to 18 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:23 am and the sun will set at 8:49 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Mostly sunny – H: 73°, L: 54°

Today’s weather forecast for Tacoma Washington, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Then later, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Friday, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 55. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Then later, Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:24 am and the sun will set at 8:48 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: Sunny – H: 70°, L: 53°

Here is your local Tacoma Washington forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 70. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Thursday, sunny, with a high near 73. And then, Thursday Night, increasing clouds, with a low around 54. North northwest wind 8 to 18 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:25 am and the sun will set at 8:47 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: A 30 percent chance of showers – L: 51°, H: 62°

Tacoma’s weather conditions for today, created at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, a 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Next, Tuesday, a 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Tuesday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 49. And then, Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 70. Sunrise today will be at 5:26 am and the sun will set at 8:46 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 52°, H: 54°

Here is your local Tacoma Washington forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Then, Monday, showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 54. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Monday Night, showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. And then, Tuesday, a 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Sunrise today will be at 5:27 am and the sun will set at 8:45 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Showers likely – L: 54°, H: 66°

Today’s weather conditions for Tacoma Washington, created at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Sunday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Sunday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. And then, Monday, showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:29 am and the sun will set at 8:44 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Partly sunny – H: 68°, L: 53°

Here is your local Tacoma Washington forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, partly sunny, with a high near 68. Next, Tonight, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday, showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. And then, Sunday Night, a 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:30 am and the sun will set at 8:43 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 17 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 54°, H: 58°

Today’s Tacoma Washington forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 54. Southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Next, Friday, showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Looking ahead, Saturday, partly sunny, with a high near 67. Sunrise today will be at 5:31 am and the sun will set at 8:41 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 16 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 51°, H: 62°

Here is your local forecast for Tacoma Washington, created at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Then later, Thursday, showers likely, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thursday Night, showers. Low around 51. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Friday, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:32 am and the sun will set at 8:40 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.