Tue, 21 May: A slight chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 57°, H: 64°

Today’s San Diego California weather conditions, as of 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 20%. And then, Tuesday, a chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday Night, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. And then, Wednesday, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:46 am and the sun will set at 7:44 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Coastal Hazard Message. Elevated surf this morning. A moderate period west-northwest swell combined with a long period south swell will generate elevated surf through Tuesday morning. Dangerous rip currents will continue through Wednesday even as the surf begins to subside. Beach hazards statement remains in effect until 9 am Pacific Daylight Time this morning. Waves and Surf. ft. Isolated sets to 6 ft in northern Orange County. Timing. Through Tuesday morning. Impacts. Hazardous swimming conditions and dangerous rip and longshore currents. Precautionary/preparedness actions. A beach hazards statement is issued when threats such as strong rip currents. elevated surf heights. minor tidal overflow. or lightning are possible at local beaches. Obey posted warning signs and flags and talk to a lifeguard before swimming. Use caution when in or near the water and always swim near a lifeguard.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: Showers likely, with Hazards – L: 57°, H: 65°

Today’s weather outlook for San Diego California, created at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Then later, Monday, scattered showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Monday Night, a slight chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Next, Tuesday, a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:46 am and the sun will set at 7:43 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Coastal Hazard Message. Elevated surf through tuesday morning. Building medium period swell from the west northwest will generate elevated surf conditions on the beaches today through Tuesday morning. Surf will be highest in southern San Diego County. Beach hazards statement remains in effect through tuesday morning. Waves and Surf. FT, with highest surf in San Diego County. Timing. This morning through Tuesday morning, with peak surf Monday. Impacts. Hazardous swimming conditions and dangerous rip currents. Precautionary/preparedness actions. A beach hazards statement is issued when threats such as strong rip currents. elevated surf heights. minor tidal overflow. or lightning are possible at local beaches. Obey posted warning signs and flags and talk to a lifeguard before swimming. Use caution when in or near the water and always swim near a lifeguard.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sun, 19 May: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon – H: 66°, L: 56°

Today’s weather forecast for San Diego California, as of 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers. High near 66. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. And then, Tonight, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monday, a chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Monday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Sunrise today will be at 5:47 am and the sun will set at 7:43 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Mostly sunny – H: 69°, L: 58°

Today’s San Diego California weather forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Then later, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Sunday, showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Then later, Sunday Night, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:48 am and the sun will set at 7:42 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: Cloudy – H: 67°, L: 57°

Today’s forcast for San Diego California, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Today, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Then later, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Saturday, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Looking ahead, Saturday Night, increasing clouds, with a low around 59. Sunrise today will be at 5:48 am and the sun will set at 7:41 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 16 May: Rain likely before noon – H: 65°, L: 59°

San Diego’s weather forecast for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Today, rain likely before noon, then showers after noon. High near 65. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. And then, Tonight, a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday, mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Next, Friday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Sunrise today will be at 5:49 am and the sun will set at 7:41 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Wed, 15 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 69°, L: 60°

Here is your local forecast for San Diego California, as of 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 15th of May. Today, mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Looking ahead, Tonight, a slight chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday, rain likely before 11am, then showers after 11am. High near 65. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Thursday Night, a chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunrise today will be at 5:50 am and the sun will set at 7:40 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 14 May: Cloudy – H: 71°, L: 60°

Today’s forcast for San Diego California, as of 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 14th of May. Today, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Next, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Wednesday, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Next, Wednesday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Sunrise today will be at 5:50 am and the sun will set at 7:39 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 13 May: Cloudy – H: 70°, L: 60°

Today’s forcast for San Diego California, reported at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 13th of May. Today, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Then later, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. Then later, Tuesday Night, increasing clouds, with a low around 59. Sunrise today will be at 5:51 am and the sun will set at 7:39 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 12 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 70°, L: 60°

Today’s weather conditions for San Diego California, created at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 12th of May. Today, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Next, Tonight, patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Monday, patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 71. And then, Monday Night, patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 60. Sunrise today will be at 5:52 am and the sun will set at 7:38 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.