Sat, 25 May: Isolated showers, with Hazards – L: 75°, H: 90°

Here is your local San Antonio Texas forecast, created at 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Overnight, isolated showers. Cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then, Saturday, isolated showers before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Then later, Sunday, partly sunny, with a high near 91. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:36 am and the sun will set at 8:25 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for South-Central Texas. Day one. Today And Tonight. There is a slight chance for strong to severe thunderstorms this evening in Val Verde County. Large hail is the most likely threat. Days two through seven. Sunday through Friday. No hazardous weather is expected at this time. Spotter information statement. Please report any severe weather to the National Weather Service.

See you tomorrow!

Fri, 24 May: Cloudy – H: 91°, L: 75°

Today’s forcast for San Antonio Texas, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Then later, Tonight, a 10 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday, partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Next, Saturday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:37 am and the sun will set at 8:24 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Partly sunny – H: 92°, L: 75°

San Antonio’s weather outlook for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, partly sunny, with a high near 92. South southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday, mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. And then, Friday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:37 am and the sun will set at 8:24 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: Partly sunny – H: 91°, L: 76°

Today’s San Antonio Texas weather forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, partly sunny, with a high near 91. South southeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday, partly sunny, with a high near 90. South southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Looking ahead, Thursday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:38 am and the sun will set at 8:23 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Tue, 21 May: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, with Hazards – L: 76°, H: 91°

Today’s San Antonio Texas weather forcast, created at 5:17 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Looking ahead, Tuesday, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 7am and 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 91. Tuesday Night, increasing clouds, with a low around 71. Looking ahead, Wednesday, partly sunny, with a high near 92. South southeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:38 am and the sun will set at 8:22 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for South-Central Texas. Day one. Today And Tonight. A thin band of showers and isolated thunderstorms will move across South Central Texas this morning. The stronger storms could produce some brief damaging wind gusts before the line shifts east out of the area this afternoon. Drier air working in behind the front will cause afternoon relative humidity values to drop across Val Verde County resulting in elevated fire weather conditions this afternoon. Days two through seven. Wednesday through Monday. No hazardous weather is expected at this time. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation is not anticipated.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: Patchy showers before 10am, with Hazards – H: 91°, L: 75°

San Antonio’s forecast for today, created at 6:31 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, patchy showers before 10am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 91. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then, Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tuesday, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 92. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. And then, Tuesday Night, increasing clouds, with a low around 72. Sunrise today will be at 6:39 am and the sun will set at 8:22 pm.

There are 2 local weather hazards at the time of this report. Here are those local weather hazards.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for South-Central Texas. Day one. Today And Tonight. A wind advisory is in effect for all of South Central Texas today. South to southeast winds will be sustained between 15 to 25 miles per hour, but gust up to 35 to 40 miles per hour. Loose outdoor options may be blown around and high profile vehicles may become difficult to drive. An isolated strong to severe thunderstorm is possible across Val Verde County late this afternoon and evening. A line of showers and thunderstorms will then advance towards South Central Texas late tonight into Tuesday morning. A strong to severe storm will be possible during this time, along with brief heavy rain. The primary threat from any strong to severe storm will be damaging thunderstorm winds. Days two through seven. Tuesday through Sunday. Thunderstorms will continue into Tuesday morning with the threat of heavy rainfall and damaging thunderstorm winds within any strong to possibly severe storms. Storms will push east of the area Tuesday afternoon. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation may be needed Monday night and Tuesday across the northern half of South Central Texas.

Urgent – weather message. Wind advisory in effect from noon today to 1 am Central Daylight Time tuesday. The National Weather Service in Austin/San Antonio has issued a Wind Advisory, which is in effect from noon today to 1 AM Central Daylight Time Tuesday. Timing. This afternoon through early Tuesday morning. Winds. South to southeast winds 15 to 25 MPH with gusts 35 to 40 MPH. Impacts. Loose and unsecured outdoor articles may be blown about in the wind. Driving will become difficult for vehicles on east-west oriented roadways. Precautionary/preparedness actions. A Wind Advisory means that winds in excess of 35 MPH are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult. especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.

See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Patchy drizzle and fog, with Hazards – L: 75°, H: 91°

Today’s San Antonio Texas forcast, reported at 5:16 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, patchy drizzle and fog. Cloudy, with a low around 75. Looking ahead, Monday, patchy showers before 10am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 91. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Then, Tuesday, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 92. Sunrise today will be at 6:39 am and the sun will set at 8:22 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Unable to download hazards

See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Patchy fog before 10am, with Hazards – H: 93°, L: 76°

Today’s weather outlook for San Antonio Texas, as of 5:16 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 101. Looking ahead, Tonight, patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Monday, patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Then later, Monday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:39 am and the sun will set at 8:21 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for South-Central Texas. Day one. Today And Tonight. A few strong to severe thunderstorms will be possible along the Rio Grande today. Thunderstorms will be capable of large hail and damaging winds. Locally heavy rain will also be possible. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. Thunderstorms are possible Monday night and Tuesday for areas generally along and north of Interstate 10. A strong to severe storm will be possible during this time, along with locally heavy rain. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation is not anticipated.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: A 20 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 74°, H: 86°

San Antonio’s weather conditions for today, reported at 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Then, Saturday, a slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. South southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. And then, Sunday, mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Sunrise today will be at 6:40 am and the sun will set at 8:21 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for South-Central Texas. Day one. Today And Tonight. Thunderstorms may move into the Interstate 35 corridor from the west today with a few strong to severe thunderstorms possible across Central Texas and the eastern Hill Country. Damaging winds and hail would likely be the main threats with these storms. An isolated tornado and locally heavy rain threat will also exist. Days two through seven. Sunday through Friday. No hazardous weather is expected at this time. Spotter information statement. Limited spotter activation may be needed today for the eastern Hill Country and Central Texas.

See you tomorrow!

Fri, 17 May: Mostly cloudy, with Hazards – H: 87°, L: 73°

Today’s weather forecast for San Antonio Texas, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Today, mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Next, Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Then later, Saturday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Sunrise today will be at 6:40 am and the sun will set at 8:20 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for South-Central Texas. Day one. Today And Tonight. Thunderstorms are expected to develop to the west late tonight and form into a line, moving across portions of the Edwards Plateau and Hill Country. Some of these thunderstorms may be strong to severe and capable of damaging winds, large hail, and an isolated tornado. Locally heavy rain will also be possible. Days two through seven. Saturday through Thursday. A line of thunderstorms will continue moving east into Central Texas and the Interstate 35 corridor on Saturday. Damaging winds and hail would likely be the main threats with a line of storms. However, there would be an increased tornado threat with any individual storms ahead of this line, especially by afternoon. Another upper level disturbance will bring another round of showers and thunderstorms Monday night into Tuesday. Spotter information statement. Limited spotter activation may be needed on Saturday for portions of the Hill Country and Central Texas.

See you tomorrow!