Tue, 21 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 47°, H: 65°

Salem’s weather forecast for today, as of 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Next, Tuesday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Then later, Wednesday, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:37 am and the sun will set at 8:40 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A 30 percent chance of showers – H: 64°, L: 48°

Here is your local forecast for Salem Oregon, created at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Then later, Tonight, showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Then later, Tuesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunrise today will be at 5:38 am and the sun will set at 8:39 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: A 50 percent chance of showers – L: 49°, H: 65°

Today’s weather outlook for Salem Oregon, reported at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Looking ahead, Sunday, showers likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Then, Monday, a 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:39 am and the sun will set at 8:38 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: A slight chance of showers between 11am and 2pm – H: 66°, L: 48°

Today’s Salem Oregon weather conditions, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, a slight chance of showers between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Looking ahead, Tonight, showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Then, Sunday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 8:37 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 17 May: Showers likely – L: 49°, H: 61°

Today’s Salem Oregon weather forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Then later, Friday, showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. And then, Saturday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunrise today will be at 5:41 am and the sun will set at 8:36 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 16 May: Showers likely – L: 51°, H: 61°

Today’s Salem Oregon weather forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. And then, Thursday, showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night, showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Friday, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:42 am and the sun will set at 8:35 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 15 May: Rain – H: 64°, L: 50°

Today’s Salem Oregon forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 15th of May. Today, rain, mainly after noon. High near 64. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Next, Tonight, showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday, showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Thursday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:43 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Tue, 14 May: Low around 50 – L: 50°, H: 62°

Today’s weather forecast for Salem Oregon, reported at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 14th of May. Overnight, low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Then, Tuesday, rain before 11am, then showers likely after 11am. High near 62. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Then later, Wednesday, a 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:44 am and the sun will set at 8:33 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 13 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 71°, L: 51°

Today’s weather forecast for Salem Oregon, as of 5:15 AM on Monday, the 13th of May. Today, mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Then, Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday, rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Then later, Tuesday Night, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunrise today will be at 5:45 am and the sun will set at 8:31 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 12 May: Mostly sunny – H: 76°, L: 47°

Salem’s weather outlook for today, created at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 12th of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Then later, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday, partly sunny, with a high near 74. Next, Monday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunrise today will be at 5:46 am and the sun will set at 8:30 pm. See you tomorrow!