Sat, 25 May: A 50 percent chance of showers – L: 51°, H: 59°

Portland’s weather forecast for today, as of 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Overnight, a 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. And then, Saturday, showers, mainly after 11am. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday Night, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Sunday, a 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Sunrise today will be at 5:30 am and the sun will set at 8:45 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 52°, H: 61°

Portland’s weather outlook for today, as of 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Then, Friday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Then, Saturday, a 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 60. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:31 am and the sun will set at 8:44 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 77°, L: 52°

Today’s Portland Oregon weather forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. Then, Tonight, increasing clouds, with a low around 52. Friday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Looking ahead, Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunrise today will be at 5:31 am and the sun will set at 8:43 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Wed, 22 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 72°, L: 52°

Here is your local Portland Oregon forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. Then later, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Thursday, mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Next, Thursday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:32 am and the sun will set at 8:42 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: Showers likely – L: 49°, H: 65°

Today’s weather conditions for Portland Oregon, as of 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Then, Tuesday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Tuesday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Looking ahead, Wednesday, a 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Sunrise today will be at 5:33 am and the sun will set at 8:41 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A 30 percent chance of showers – H: 64°, L: 50°

Portland’s weather forecast for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Next, Tonight, showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. And then, Tuesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunrise today will be at 5:34 am and the sun will set at 8:40 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Showers – L: 52°, H: 64°

Today’s weather forecast for Portland Oregon, as of 5:16 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, showers. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Then later, Sunday, showers. High near 64. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night, a 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Then later, Monday, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:35 am and the sun will set at 8:39 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sat, 18 May: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm – H: 69°, L: 52°

Portland’s weather outlook for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 69. Looking ahead, Tonight, showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday, showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:36 am and the sun will set at 8:37 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 17 May: Showers likely – L: 51°, H: 62°

Portland’s forecast for today, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Next, Friday, showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night, a 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Looking ahead, Saturday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunrise today will be at 5:37 am and the sun will set at 8:36 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 16 May: A 50 percent chance of showers – L: 53°, H: 62°

Today’s weather forecast for Portland Oregon, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, a 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Looking ahead, Thursday, showers likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thursday Night, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Next, Friday, showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:39 am and the sun will set at 8:35 pm. See you tomorrow!