Sat, 25 May: Mostly sunny – H: 72°, L: 47°

Today’s Minot North Dakota weather forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 72. And then, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunday, a slight chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Next, Sunday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunrise today will be at 5:54 am and the sun will set at 9:30 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 41°, H: 56°

Today’s Minot North Dakota forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Then later, Friday, showers. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday Night, showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Looking ahead, Saturday, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Sunrise today will be at 5:55 am and the sun will set at 9:29 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Sunny – H: 69°, L: 45°

Today’s Minot North Dakota weather forcast, as of 5:16 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 69. Then, Tonight, showers likely, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday, showers. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Then later, Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Sunrise today will be at 5:56 am and the sun will set at 9:27 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 47°, H: 54°

Today’s Minot North Dakota weather forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. And then, Wednesday, a slight chance of showers before 7am, then rain, mainly after 7am. High near 54. Northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Wednesday Night, rain likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Next, Thursday, mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:57 am and the sun will set at 9:26 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 66°, L: 46°

Today’s Minot North Dakota weather conditions, reported at 5:16 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Breezy, with an east wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Looking ahead, Tonight, a 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 2am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Wednesday, a slight chance of rain before 8am, then a chance of showers after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Then later, Wednesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:58 am and the sun will set at 9:25 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Areas of frost before 8am, with Hazards – H: 65°, L: 42°

Today’s Minot North Dakota weather outlook, as of 6:29 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Next, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Tuesday, mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Breezy, with an east wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Then later, Tuesday Night, rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunrise today will be at 5:59 am and the sun will set at 9:24 pm.

There are 2 local weather hazards at the time of this report. Here are those local weather hazards.

Urgent – weather message. Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am Central Daylight Time /8 am mdt/ this morning. Temperature. In the lower to middle 30s early this morning. Impacts. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left unprotected. Precautionary/preparedness actions. A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of north central North Dakota, northwest North Dakota, south central North Dakota, southeast North Dakota, and southwest North Dakota. Day one. Today and Tonight. A Frost Advisory is in effect early this morning for all of western and central North Dakota. See weather. gov/bis for details. Days two through seven. Tuesday through Sunday. The probability for widespread hazardous weather is low. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation will not be needed.

See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Areas of frost, with Hazards – L: 37°, H: 65°

Minot’s weather forecast for today, as of 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, areas of frost. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Next, Monday, areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Monday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Looking ahead, Tuesday, mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Breezy, with an east wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:59 am and the sun will set at 9:24 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Unable to download hazards

See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Mostly cloudy, with Hazards – H: 56°, L: 35°

Minot’s forecast for today, created at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Then later, Tonight, areas of frost after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday, areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Looking ahead, Monday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:00 am and the sun will set at 9:23 pm.

There are 2 local weather hazards at the time of this report. Here are those local weather hazards.

Urgent – weather message. Frost advisory in effect from 1 am Central Daylight Time /midnight mdt/ to 9 am Central Daylight Time /8 am mdt/ monday. The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a Frost Advisory, which is in effect from 1 AM Central Daylight Time /midnight MDT/ to 9 AM Central Daylight Time /8 AM MDT/ Monday. Temperature. Near freezing tonight and Monday morning. Impacts. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left unprotected. Precautionary/preparedness actions. A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of north central North Dakota, northwest North Dakota, south central North Dakota, southeast North Dakota, and southwest North Dakota. Day one. Today and Tonight. A Frost Advisory is in effect tonight through early Monday morning for all of western and central North Dakota. See weather. gov/bis for details. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. The probability for widespread hazardous weather is low. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation will not be needed.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 44°, H: 49°

Minot’s weather forecast for today, created at 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Looking ahead, Saturday, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Saturday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers between midnight and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Looking ahead, Sunday, partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:02 am and the sun will set at 9:21 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – H: 54°, L: 39°

Today’s weather forecast for Minot North Dakota, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Today, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Then, Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Saturday, a 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a northeast wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Then later, Saturday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:03 am and the sun will set at 9:20 pm. See you tomorrow!