Sat, 25 May: Patchy fog before 10am – H: 91°, L: 67°

Today’s Knoxville Tennessee weather outlook, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Sunday, patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny and hot, with a high near 92. Then later, Sunday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 68. Sunrise today will be at 6:23 am and the sun will set at 8:42 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 24 May: Mostly sunny and hot – H: 91°, L: 67°

Today’s Knoxville Tennessee forcast, as of 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Saturday, mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 95. And then, Saturday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Sunrise today will be at 6:24 am and the sun will set at 8:41 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Mostly sunny – H: 89°, L: 68°

Today’s Knoxville Tennessee weather conditions, created at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 68. Friday, sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Then, Friday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 68. Sunrise today will be at 6:24 am and the sun will set at 8:40 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Wed, 22 May: Mostly sunny – H: 89°, L: 68°

Today’s Knoxville Tennessee weather outlook, as of 5:16 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. And then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 68. Thursday, mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 90. Looking ahead, Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Sunrise today will be at 6:25 am and the sun will set at 8:39 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: Sunny – H: 89°, L: 64°

Today’s weather forecast for Knoxville Tennessee, as of 5:16 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 89. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 64. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 89. Looking ahead, Wednesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 66. Sunrise today will be at 6:25 am and the sun will set at 8:39 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of showers before noon – H: 83°, L: 59°

Today’s weather conditions for Knoxville Tennessee, created at 7:27 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 59. Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 85. Looking ahead, Tuesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 62. Sunrise today will be at 6:26 am and the sun will set at 8:38 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 67°, H: 83°

Knoxville’s forecast for today, as of 5:16 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Then, Monday, a 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 83. Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 59. Then, Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 85. Sunrise today will be at 6:26 am and the sun will set at 8:38 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Mostly cloudy, with Hazards – L: 65°, H: 84°

Knoxville’s forecast for today, reported at 5:16 PM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. And then, Monday, a 20 percent chance of showers before 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 57. Looking ahead, Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 86. Sunrise today will be at 6:27 am and the sun will set at 8:37 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of southwest North Carolina. east Tennessee and southwest Virginia. Day one. This Afternoon and Tonight. Isolated strong to severe thunderstorms are possible for northeast Tennessee, and southwest Virginia this afternoon. The main threats are damaging winds and large hail up to quarters with any strong to severe storms. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. Increasing moisture and instability for Friday into next weekend will produce a chance of afternoon and evening thunderstorms each day. Greatest coverage will be across the higher elevations. Isolated strong to severe storms are possible with the main concern being damaging winds and hail up to quarter size. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation will not be needed.

See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Patchy fog before 8am, with Hazards – H: 87°, L: 66°

Today’s Knoxville Tennessee weather outlook, created at 5:16 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Next, Tonight, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. And then, Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 58. Sunrise today will be at 6:27 am and the sun will set at 8:37 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of southwest North Carolina. east Tennessee and southwest Virginia. Day one. Today and Tonight. Some isolated severe storms are possible for the eastern Tennessee mountains, northeastern Tennessee, and southwestern Virginia this afternoon. Damaging winds are considered to be the main threat, with large hail possible. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. No hazardous weather is expected at this time. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation will not be needed.

See you tomorrow!

Sat, 18 May: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms – H: 89°, L: 63°

Knoxville’s weather outlook for today, created at 5:17 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2pm and 4pm. Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 89. And then, Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Sunday, mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Then, Sunday Night, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Sunrise today will be at 6:27 am and the sun will set at 8:36 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.