Sat, 25 May: Sunny – H: 96°, L: 69°

Today’s Huntsville Alabama weather outlook, created at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 100. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 69. Sunday, sunny, with a high near 96. Then, Sunday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 69. Sunrise today will be at 5:37 am and the sun will set at 7:49 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: Mostly sunny – H: 94°, L: 70°

Huntsville’s forecast for today, as of 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 97. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 70. Saturday, sunny, with a high near 93. And then, Saturday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 69. Sunrise today will be at 5:37 am and the sun will set at 7:48 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 23 May: Sunny – H: 93°, L: 69°

Today’s weather forecast for Huntsville Alabama, as of 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 93. And then, Tonight, clear, with a low around 69. Friday, mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 97. Then later, Friday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 69. Sunrise today will be at 5:38 am and the sun will set at 7:48 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: Sunny – H: 92°, L: 67°

Today’s Huntsville Alabama weather outlook, as of 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 92. And then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Thursday, sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 97. Then, Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 69. Sunrise today will be at 5:38 am and the sun will set at 7:47 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: Sunny – H: 90°, L: 68°

Huntsville’s weather forecast for today, reported at 5:16 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 90. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 68. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 91. Then later, Wednesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 68. Sunrise today will be at 5:39 am and the sun will set at 7:46 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am – H: 86°, L: 62°

Today’s Huntsville Alabama weather outlook, created at 6:30 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 86. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 62. Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 89. Then later, Tuesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 7:46 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, with Hazards – L: 66°, H: 86°

Huntsville’s weather conditions for today, as of 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Then, Monday, a 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 86. Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 62. Next, Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 89. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 7:46 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Unable to download hazards

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sun, 19 May: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, with Hazards – H: 85°, L: 67°

Today’s weather outlook for Huntsville Alabama, created at 5:16 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Next, Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Monday, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. And then, Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 63. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 7:45 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for north Alabama and portions of southern middle Tennessee. Day one. Today and Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms will develop this afternoon as a weak cold front approaches the area. A few of these storms could produce wind gusts of 50 to 60 MPH, especially across northwest Alabama. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. Isolated thunderstorms are possible Monday and Tuesday, as the front drifts back across the area. Strong high pressure will cause above normal heat and humidity next week. High temperatures for mid to late week could reach the mid 90s, with heat index temperatures climbing into the upper 90s. Spotter information statement. Formal activation of storm spotters and emergency management personnel is not anticipated at this time.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Sunny – H: 90°, L: 66°

Here is your local Huntsville Alabama forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 90. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 66. Sunday, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 85. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Sunrise today will be at 5:41 am and the sun will set at 7:44 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 17 May: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm – H: 90°, L: 65°

Today’s Huntsville Alabama forcast, created at 5:16 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 90. Then later, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 65. Saturday, sunny, with a high near 90. Then later, Saturday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 65. Sunrise today will be at 5:42 am and the sun will set at 7:43 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.