Sat, 25 May: A 30 percent chance of showers – L: 42°, H: 63°

Today’s Helena Montana weather forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Overnight, a 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Looking ahead, Saturday, a chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Saturday Night, showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. And then, Sunday, showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 58. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunrise today will be at 5:43 am and the sun will set at 9:06 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 24 May: A chance of rain and thunderstorms before 1pm – H: 62°, L: 43°

Today’s weather forecast for Helena Montana, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, a chance of rain and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Next, Tonight, a chance of rain and thunderstorms before 3am, then a slight chance of rain after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday, a slight chance of rain, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Next, Saturday Night, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then rain likely, mainly between 9pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunrise today will be at 5:44 am and the sun will set at 9:05 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: A slight chance of showers between 4pm and 5pm – H: 58°, L: 38°

Helena’s weather conditions for today, reported at 5:16 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, a slight chance of showers between 4pm and 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then later, Tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Friday, a slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Next, Friday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a chance of rain between 9pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunrise today will be at 5:45 am and the sun will set at 9:04 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Wed, 22 May: Showers – L: 39°, H: 53°

Here is your local Helena Montana forecast, as of 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Overnight, showers. Low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Then, Wednesday, showers likely, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Then later, Thursday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:46 am and the sun will set at 9:03 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: Rain likely – H: 50°, L: 39°

Today’s Helena Montana weather forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, rain likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Next, Tonight, low around 39. North wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Wednesday, high near 50. North wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Then later, Wednesday Night, rain likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunrise today will be at 5:47 am and the sun will set at 9:02 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of snow – L: 35°, H: 50°

Here is your local forecast for Helena Montana, created at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Looking ahead, Monday, a chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Monday Night, a 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Looking ahead, Tuesday, rain likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunrise today will be at 5:48 am and the sun will set at 9:01 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: A 20 percent chance of snow – L: 34°, H: 49°

Helena’s weather outlook for today, created at 5:16 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Looking ahead, Sunday, mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Sunday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. And then, Monday, a chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow between 8am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Sunrise today will be at 5:49 am and the sun will set at 9:00 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Rain and snow, with Hazards – L: 37°, H: 48°

Helena’s weather forecast for today, as of 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Overnight, rain and snow. Steady temperature around 37. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Looking ahead, Saturday, rain and snow before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain between 4pm and 5pm. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Saturday Night, a 30 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Looking ahead, Sunday, a 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:50 am and the sun will set at 8:59 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Urgent – winter weather message. Winter weather advisory remains in effect until 3 pm Mountain Daylight Time saturday. What. Wet snow. Snowfall could be heavy at times. Snow totals of 1 to 3 inches at lower elevations, especially above 4000 feet. In the mountains, snow totals of 3 to 6 inches. Where. Portions of central, north-central and west-central Montana. When. Until 3 PM Mountain Daylight Time Saturday. Additional details. Plan on slippery road conditions. Visibility will be reduced to a quarter mile at times. Snowfall rates up to 1 inch per hour are possible. These conditions will be difficult on young livestock. Precautionary/preparedness actions. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1. To see a graphical representation of the degree of stress on young livestock please visit our webpage and select Local Programs then Cold Air Advisory for Newborn Livestock.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: Showers – L: 48°, H: 53°

Today’s Helena Montana weather conditions, as of 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Overnight, showers. Steady temperature around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Looking ahead, Friday, areas of fog. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday Night, low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Then, Saturday, high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunrise today will be at 5:52 am and the sun will set at 8:57 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 16 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 50°, H: 66°

Today’s forcast for Helena Montana, as of 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Then, Thursday, rain and thunderstorms likely before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 4pm and 5pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. High near 66. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thursday Night, rain and thunderstorms before 2am, then rain likely. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Then later, Friday, rain likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunrise today will be at 5:53 am and the sun will set at 8:56 pm. See you tomorrow!