Sat, 25 May: Sunny – H: 93°, L: 72°

Today’s Fort Myers Florida forcast, as of 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 93. East wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 72. East wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Sunday, sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 97. Next, Sunday Night, clear, with a low around 72. Sunrise today will be at 6:36 am and the sun will set at 8:13 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: Sunny – H: 92°, L: 70°

Today’s Fort Myers Florida weather forcast, as of 5:16 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 92. East wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Then later, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 70. East wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Saturday, sunny, with a high near 92. East wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Then later, Saturday Night, clear, with a low around 71. East wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:36 am and the sun will set at 8:12 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Sunny – H: 93°, L: 70°

Fort Myers’s weather forecast for today, reported at 5:16 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 93. East wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 70. East wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Friday, sunny, with a high near 91. And then, Friday Night, clear, with a low around 70. Sunrise today will be at 6:36 am and the sun will set at 8:11 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: Sunny – H: 93°, L: 71°

Today’s weather outlook for Fort Myers Florida, reported at 5:16 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 93. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 71. East wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Thursday, sunny, with a high near 92. East wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Then later, Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 70. East wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:37 am and the sun will set at 8:11 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: Isolated showers after 3pm – H: 92°, L: 73°

Here is your local Fort Myers Florida forecast, reported at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, isolated showers after 3pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Next, Tonight, scattered showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then isolated showers between midnight and 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 93. Then later, Wednesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 71. East wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Sunrise today will be at 6:37 am and the sun will set at 8:10 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm – H: 92°, L: 73°

Today’s Fort Myers Florida weather forcast, as of 7:25 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%. And then, Tonight, scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday, isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Looking ahead, Tuesday Night, isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Sunrise today will be at 6:38 am and the sun will set at 8:10 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm – H: 92°, L: 73°

Today’s Fort Myers Florida weather conditions, created at 5:16 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Looking ahead, Tonight, scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday, isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then later, Tuesday Night, isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Sunrise today will be at 6:38 am and the sun will set at 8:10 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Isolated showers and thunderstorms – H: 92°, L: 70°

Fort Myers’s weather forecast for today, as of 5:17 PM on Sunday, the 19th of May. This Afternoon, isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Looking ahead, Tonight, scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday, scattered showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%. And then, Monday Night, scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunrise today will be at 6:38 am and the sun will set at 8:09 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm – H: 89°, L: 73°

Fort Myers’s weather outlook for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%. And then, Tonight, scattered showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday, scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Monday Night, scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunrise today will be at 6:38 am and the sun will set at 8:09 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Sunny – H: 91°, L: 70°

Today’s Fort Myers Florida forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 91. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 70. Sunday, scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Then, Sunday Night, scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunrise today will be at 6:38 am and the sun will set at 8:09 pm. See you tomorrow!