Sat, 25 May: A 50 percent chance of showers – L: 51°, H: 58°

Today’s Everett Washington weather outlook, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Overnight, a 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Next, Saturday, showers likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. And then, Sunday, partly sunny, with a high near 67. Sunrise today will be at 5:19 am and the sun will set at 8:52 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 53°, H: 61°

Today’s Everett Washington forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Then later, Friday, a 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Friday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Then, Saturday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Sunrise today will be at 5:20 am and the sun will set at 8:51 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Sunny – H: 73°, L: 53°

Today’s Everett Washington weather forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 73. Then, Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Friday, a 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Next, Friday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunrise today will be at 5:21 am and the sun will set at 8:50 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Wed, 22 May: Sunny – H: 70°, L: 53°

Here is your local Everett Washington forecast, reported at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 70. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Thursday, sunny, with a high near 73. Looking ahead, Thursday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Sunrise today will be at 5:22 am and the sun will set at 8:49 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Tue, 21 May: Partly sunny – H: 64°, L: 49°

Today’s forcast for Everett Washington, reported at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, partly sunny, with a high near 64. West northwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Then, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 70. Looking ahead, Wednesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 52. Sunrise today will be at 5:23 am and the sun will set at 8:48 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: Showers likely – H: 60°, L: 49°

Everett’s weather outlook for today, as of 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southeast wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Then later, Tonight, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Looking ahead, Tuesday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:24 am and the sun will set at 8:47 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 52°, H: 69°

Today’s weather forecast for Everett Washington, as of 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. And then, Sunday, a 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Sunday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Next, Monday, showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:25 am and the sun will set at 8:45 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sat, 18 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 49°, H: 69°

Everett’s weather conditions for today, created at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Looking ahead, Saturday, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Saturday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Then later, Sunday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Sunrise today will be at 5:26 am and the sun will set at 8:44 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: Showers – L: 50°, H: 59°

Today’s weather outlook for Everett Washington, as of 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Overnight, showers. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Friday, showers. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Looking ahead, Saturday, partly sunny, with a high near 69. Sunrise today will be at 5:27 am and the sun will set at 8:43 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 16 May: Showers likely – L: 50°, H: 62°

Here is your local Everett Washington forecast, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Then, Thursday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Thursday Night, showers. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Friday, showers. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:29 am and the sun will set at 8:42 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.