Sat, 25 May: A 50 percent chance of showers – L: 45°, H: 60°

Eugene’s weather conditions for today, as of 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Overnight, a 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Then, Saturday, showers likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday Night, showers. Low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Next, Sunday, a slight chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of thunderstorms after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunrise today will be at 5:36 am and the sun will set at 8:42 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 24 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 48°, H: 61°

Eugene’s weather conditions for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Then later, Friday, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Then, Saturday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 59. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:37 am and the sun will set at 8:41 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 23 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 72°, L: 48°

Today’s forcast for Eugene Oregon, as of 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. Then later, Tonight, increasing clouds, with a low around 48. Friday, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Looking ahead, Friday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Sunrise today will be at 5:38 am and the sun will set at 8:40 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Wed, 22 May: Mostly sunny – H: 66°, L: 50°

Eugene’s weather forecast for today, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 66. And then, Tonight, increasing clouds, with a low around 50. Thursday, partly sunny, with a high near 72. Looking ahead, Thursday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunrise today will be at 5:39 am and the sun will set at 8:39 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Tue, 21 May: Showers – L: 47°, H: 62°

Eugene’s forecast for today, created at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, showers. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Looking ahead, Tuesday, showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. High near 62. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Tuesday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Next, Wednesday, partly sunny, with a high near 66. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 8:38 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Showers likely – H: 65°, L: 46°

Today’s Eugene Oregon weather forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, showers likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Then, Tonight, showers. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday, showers likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Then, Tuesday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunrise today will be at 5:41 am and the sun will set at 8:37 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sun, 19 May: A 30 percent chance of showers – L: 47°, H: 64°

Today’s Eugene Oregon weather conditions, as of 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, a 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Looking ahead, Sunday, showers likely, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Then, Monday, a 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:42 am and the sun will set at 8:36 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sat, 18 May: A chance of showers – H: 65°, L: 46°

Here is your local Eugene Oregon forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, a chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Then, Tonight, showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday, a 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Sunrise today will be at 5:43 am and the sun will set at 8:35 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: Showers likely – L: 48°, H: 61°

Today’s weather forecast for Eugene Oregon, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Then later, Friday, showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night, a chance of showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Looking ahead, Saturday, showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:44 am and the sun will set at 8:33 pm. See you tomorrow!

Thu, 16 May: Showers likely – L: 50°, H: 60°

Here is your local forecast for Eugene Oregon, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Next, Thursday, showers. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thursday Night, showers, mainly after midnight. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Next, Friday, showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunrise today will be at 5:45 am and the sun will set at 8:32 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.