Sat, 25 May: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am, with Hazards – H: 87°, L: 70°

Today’s weather conditions for Charleston West Virginia, created at 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Then later, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Sunday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Sunday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 6:08 am and the sun will set at 8:39 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of northeast Kentucky, portions of southeast Ohio and much of West Virginia. Day one. Today and Tonight. Hazardous weather is not expected at this time. Days two through seven. Sunday through Friday. There is a marginal risk of severe thunderstorms Sunday afternoon and evening. The greatest threat will be damaging wind gusts. However, some large hail can not be ruled out. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions by calling the toll-free spotter hotline, or by other methods detailed at www dot weather dot gov slash rlx/reports.

See you tomorrow!

Fri, 24 May: A chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 69°, H: 83°

Today’s Charleston West Virginia forcast, as of 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Overnight, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Then, Friday, a chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Looking ahead, Saturday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 6:08 am and the sun will set at 8:38 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for northeast Kentucky, portions of southeast Ohio, southwest Virginia, and portions of central West Virginia, northeast West Virginia, southeast West Virginia, southern West Virginia and western West Virginia. Day one. Today and Tonight. Hazardous weather is not expected at this time. Days two through seven. Saturday through Thursday. There is a marginal risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday afternoon and evening. The greatest threat will be strong to damaging wind gusts. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions by calling the toll-free spotter hotline, or by other methods detailed at www dot weather dot gov slash rlx/reports.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 23 May: Isolated showers between noon and 2pm, with Hazards – H: 89°, L: 66°

Today’s forcast for Charleston West Virginia, created at 5:16 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, isolated showers between noon and 2pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Then, Tonight, scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday, a slight chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 20%. And then, Friday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Sunrise today will be at 6:09 am and the sun will set at 8:37 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of northeast Kentucky, and portions of southern, central and eastern West Virginia. Day one. Today and Tonight. There is a marginal risk of severe thunderstorms this afternoon and evening. Scattered showers and storms will develop ahead of a cold front today. The greatest threat with any severe storms will be strong to damaging wind gusts, although hail, and even a brief tornado, are also possible. Days two through seven. Friday through Wednesday. No hazardous weather is expected at this time. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions by calling the toll-free spotter hotline, or by other methods detailed at www dot weather dot gov slash rlx/reports.

See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 89°, L: 67°

Here is your local Charleston West Virginia forecast, created at 5:16 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Then, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Thursday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Then later, Thursday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 6:10 am and the sun will set at 8:36 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of northeast Kentucky, and portions of central West Virginia, northeast West Virginia, southeast West Virginia, southern West Virginia and western West Virginia. Day one. Today and Tonight. Hazardous weather is not expected at this time. Days two through seven. Thursday through Tuesday. There is a marginal risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon into the evening. The greatest threat from any stronger storms that develop will be damaging wind gusts and large hail. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions by calling the toll-free spotter hotline, or by other methods detailed at www dot weather dot gov slash rlx/reports.

See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 73°, L: 54°

Today’s Charleston West Virginia weather forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 54. Wednesday, mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Looking ahead, Wednesday Night, a slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunrise today will be at 6:10 am and the sun will set at 8:35 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for northeast Kentucky, portions of southeast Ohio, and portions of central West Virginia, northeast West Virginia, southeast West Virginia, southern West Virginia and western West Virginia. Day one. Today and Tonight. Hazardous weather is not expected at this time. Days two through seven. Wednesday through Monday. There is a marginal risk of severe thunderstorms on Thursday. An isolated strong storm could produce large hail and damaging winds Thursday afternoon into the evening. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions by calling the toll-free spotter hotline, or by other methods detailed at www dot weather dot gov slash rlx/reports.

See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Scattered showers – H: 82°, L: 49°

Charleston’s weather outlook for today, reported at 7:27 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, scattered showers, mainly before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 49. Tuesday, mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Looking ahead, Tuesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Sunrise today will be at 6:11 am and the sun will set at 8:35 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: Scattered showers – L: 66°, H: 82°

Here is your local forecast for Charleston West Virginia, as of 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Monday, scattered showers before 8am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 49. Next, Tuesday, mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Sunrise today will be at 6:11 am and the sun will set at 8:35 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Isolated showers and thunderstorms – H: 89°, L: 68°

Here is your local forecast for Charleston West Virginia, created at 5:17 PM on Sunday, the 19th of May. This Afternoon, isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. And then, Tonight, isolated showers and thunderstorms, then scattered showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday, scattered showers, mainly before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 51. Sunrise today will be at 6:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: Sunny, with Hazards – H: 88°, L: 67°

Charleston’s weather forecast for today, as of 5:16 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 88. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Looking ahead, Tonight, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then scattered showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday, scattered showers, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Then, Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunrise today will be at 6:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of southeast Ohio, portions of southwest Virginia, and portions of central West Virginia, northern West Virginia, southern West Virginia and western West Virginia. Day one. Today and Tonight. There is a marginal risk of severe thunderstorms this afternoon. An isolated severe storm could produce damaging wind gusts and hail. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. No hazardous weather is expected at this time. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions by calling the toll-free spotter hotline, or by other methods detailed at www dot weather dot gov slash rlx/reports.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Sunny – H: 89°, L: 67°

Here is your local Charleston West Virginia forecast, created at 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 89. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Sunday, isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then, Sunday Night, scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunrise today will be at 6:13 am and the sun will set at 8:33 pm. See you tomorrow!