Sat, 25 May: Isolated showers – L: 48°, H: 62°

Today’s Boise Idaho weather outlook, created at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Overnight, isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then later, Saturday, a chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 50%. And then, Sunday, a chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunrise today will be at 6:10 am and the sun will set at 9:13 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon – H: 68°, L: 48°

Today’s Boise Idaho weather conditions, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Looking ahead, Tonight, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday, a chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Then later, Saturday Night, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunrise today will be at 6:11 am and the sun will set at 9:12 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 23 May: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon – H: 68°, L: 46°

Boise’s weather conditions for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Then later, Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. And then, Friday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunrise today will be at 6:12 am and the sun will set at 9:11 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 44°, H: 63°

Boise’s weather outlook for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Next, Wednesday, showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Then later, Thursday, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Sunrise today will be at 6:13 am and the sun will set at 9:10 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Tue, 21 May: Showers – L: 47°, H: 59°

Today’s Boise Idaho forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, showers. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 90%. And then, Tuesday, showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tuesday Night, scattered showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Next, Wednesday, a 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Sunrise today will be at 6:14 am and the sun will set at 9:09 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: Scattered showers – L: 48°, H: 60°

Today’s Boise Idaho weather outlook, created at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, scattered showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Looking ahead, Monday, showers. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night, showers. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Then later, Tuesday, showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunrise today will be at 6:15 am and the sun will set at 9:08 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sun, 19 May: Scattered showers – L: 53°, H: 61°

Today’s weather outlook for Boise Idaho, as of 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, scattered showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Sunday, showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 61. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night, showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then showers likely. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Looking ahead, Monday, a 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Sunrise today will be at 6:16 am and the sun will set at 9:07 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Mostly sunny – H: 67°, L: 48°

Boise’s weather outlook for today, created at 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Then later, Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunday, showers. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Then later, Sunday Night, showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunrise today will be at 6:16 am and the sun will set at 9:06 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: Showers likely – L: 46°, H: 55°

Here is your local Boise Idaho forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Overnight, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Then later, Friday, showers. High near 55. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. And then, Saturday, mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Sunrise today will be at 6:17 am and the sun will set at 9:05 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 16 May: Isolated showers – L: 50°, H: 63°

Boise’s weather outlook for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Next, Thursday, scattered showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 63. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Night, showers. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Then, Friday, showers. High near 53. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunrise today will be at 6:18 am and the sun will set at 9:04 pm. See you tomorrow!