Sat, 25 May: Sunny – H: 94°, L: 70°

Birmingham’s forecast for today, as of 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 94. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 70. Sunday, sunny, with a high near 96. Then, Sunday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 71. Sunrise today will be at 5:41 am and the sun will set at 7:47 pm. See you tomorrow!

Fri, 24 May: Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 1pm – H: 95°, L: 71°

Here is your local Birmingham Alabama forecast, reported at 5:16 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, isolated showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Next, Tonight, isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Saturday, sunny, with a high near 95. Then later, Saturday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 70. Sunrise today will be at 5:41 am and the sun will set at 7:46 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 23 May: Mostly sunny – H: 94°, L: 71°

Today’s Birmingham Alabama weather forcast, created at 5:16 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 71. Friday, sunny, with a high near 95. And then, Friday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 70. Sunrise today will be at 5:42 am and the sun will set at 7:46 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Wed, 22 May: Sunny – H: 93°, L: 68°

Birmingham’s forecast for today, as of 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 93. And then, Tonight, clear, with a low around 68. Thursday, sunny, with a high near 94. And then, Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 71. Sunrise today will be at 5:42 am and the sun will set at 7:45 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Tue, 21 May: Sunny – H: 91°, L: 67°

Today’s weather forecast for Birmingham Alabama, as of 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 91. Then later, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 93. Then later, Wednesday Night, clear, with a low around 68. Sunrise today will be at 5:43 am and the sun will set at 7:44 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: A slight chance of showers before 7am – H: 88°, L: 67°

Today’s forcast for Birmingham Alabama, created at 6:31 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, a slight chance of showers before 7am, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Next, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 90. Next, Tuesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 68. Sunrise today will be at 5:43 am and the sun will set at 7:44 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 69°, H: 88°

Here is your local Birmingham Alabama forecast, as of 5:16 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Next, Monday, a slight chance of showers before 7am, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Looking ahead, Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 90. Sunrise today will be at 5:43 am and the sun will set at 7:44 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm – H: 87°, L: 69°

Birmingham’s forecast for today, created at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 87. Next, Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Monday, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Then later, Monday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Sunrise today will be at 5:44 am and the sun will set at 7:43 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Sunny – H: 90°, L: 66°

Birmingham’s weather forecast for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 90. Then later, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 66. Sunday, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Sunrise today will be at 5:44 am and the sun will set at 7:42 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm – H: 88°, L: 67°

Today’s weather outlook for Birmingham Alabama, created at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 88. Looking ahead, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 67. Saturday, sunny, with a high near 88. Then, Saturday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 66. Sunrise today will be at 5:45 am and the sun will set at 7:42 pm. See you tomorrow!