Sat, 25 May: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms – H: 82°, L: 56°

Today’s weather outlook for Bakersfield California, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 25th of May. Today, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 82. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Then later, Tonight, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday, showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. And then, Sunday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:45 am and the sun will set at 8:01 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 24 May: Sunny – H: 79°, L: 59°

Here is your local forecast for Bakersfield California, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 24th of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 79. And then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 59. Saturday, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Sunny, with a high near 81. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Then later, Saturday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Sunrise today will be at 5:45 am and the sun will set at 8:00 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 23 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 54°, H: 74°

Here is your local forecast for Bakersfield California, created at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 23rd of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. And then, Thursday, a slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 40%. And then, Friday, mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Sunrise today will be at 5:46 am and the sun will set at 7:59 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 22 May: Showers likely – L: 50°, H: 66°

Bakersfield’s forecast for today, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Overnight, showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. And then, Wednesday, showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Wednesday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Then, Thursday, a 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Sunrise today will be at 5:47 am and the sun will set at 7:58 pm. See you tomorrow!

Tue, 21 May: A 30 percent chance of showers – L: 53°, H: 66°

Here is your local Bakersfield California forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Overnight, a 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Next, Tuesday, showers likely before 4pm, then a slight chance of showers after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday Night, showers. Low around 50. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Next, Wednesday, a 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:47 am and the sun will set at 7:58 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: A 20 percent chance of showers – L: 50°, H: 68°

Today’s Bakersfield California weather outlook, as of 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Next, Monday, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night, increasing clouds, with a low around 52. Then later, Tuesday, a 40 percent chance of showers after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:48 am and the sun will set at 7:57 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sun, 19 May: Showers – L: 56°, H: 69°

Today’s Bakersfield California weather forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Overnight, showers. Steady temperature around 56. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Then later, Sunday, showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. High near 69. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11pm and 2am, then showers likely after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Next, Monday, a 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Sunrise today will be at 5:48 am and the sun will set at 7:56 pm. See you tomorrow!

Sat, 18 May: Increasing clouds – H: 77°, L: 55°

Today’s Bakersfield California weather outlook, as of 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, increasing clouds, with a high near 77. Then, Tonight, showers before 3am, then showers likely after 4am. Low around 55. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday, showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. High near 69. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Then later, Sunday Night, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:49 am and the sun will set at 7:55 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: Mostly cloudy – H: 68°, L: 51°

Today’s Bakersfield California forcast, reported at 5:15 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Today, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 68. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 51. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Saturday, increasing clouds, with a high near 77. Looking ahead, Saturday Night, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:50 am and the sun will set at 7:55 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 16 May: A 40 percent chance of showers – L: 63°, H: 69°

Here is your local Bakersfield California forecast, created at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 63. Next, Thursday, showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2pm. High near 69. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thursday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then a chance of showers after 5am. Partly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming cloudy, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Next, Friday, a chance of showers between 9am and 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunrise today will be at 5:51 am and the sun will set at 7:54 pm. See you tomorrow!