Tue, 21 May: Sunny – H: 71°, L: 47°

Allentown’s weather forecast for today, created at 5:16 AM on Tuesday, the 21st of May. Today, sunny, with a high near 71. Then, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 47. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 74. Next, Wednesday Night, isolated showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 8:17 pm. See you tomorrow!

Mon, 20 May: A slight chance of showers – H: 85°, L: 53°

Today’s Allentown Pennsylvania weather outlook, reported at 7:25 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Today, a slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Then later, Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 70. And then, Tuesday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 47. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 8:16 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Mon, 20 May: A slight chance of showers – L: 64°, H: 85°

Today’s Allentown Pennsylvania forcast, as of 5:15 AM on Monday, the 20th of May. Overnight, a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Next, Monday, a slight chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of rain and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monday Night, a chance of rain before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers between 7pm and 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Then, Tuesday, sunny, with a high near 70. Sunrise today will be at 5:40 am and the sun will set at 8:16 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sun, 19 May: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, with Hazards – H: 86°, L: 67°

Today’s forcast for Allentown Pennsylvania, reported at 5:16 PM on Sunday, the 19th of May. This Afternoon, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Then later, Tonight, showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday, a slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Looking ahead, Monday Night, a chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:41 am and the sun will set at 8:15 pm.

There are 2 local weather hazards at the time of this report. Here are those local weather hazards.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. Severe thunderstorm watch 193 in effect until 9 pm Eastern Daylight Time this evening. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for east central Pennsylvania and northeast Pennsylvania. Day one. This afternoon and tonight. Please listen to NOAA Weather Radio or go to weather. gov on the Internet for more information about the following hazards. Severe Thunderstorm Watch. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. The probability for widespread hazardous weather is low. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions according to standard operating procedures.

Severe thunderstorm watch outline update for ws 193. Severe thunderstorm watch 193 is in effect until 900 pm Eastern Daylight Time for the following locations. Pennsylvania counties included are. Adams bedford berks blair cambria cameron carbon centre clearfield clinton columbia cumberland dauphin franklin fulton huntingdon juniata lancaster lebanon lehigh lycoming mifflin monroe montour northampton northumberland perry potter schuylkill snyder somerset sullivan tioga union york $$.

See you tomorrow!

Sun, 19 May: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, with Hazards – H: 84°, L: 67°

Today’s Allentown Pennsylvania weather conditions, as of 5:16 AM on Sunday, the 19th of May. Today, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Then, Tonight, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Monday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then a chance of showers between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Looking ahead, Monday Night, partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Sunrise today will be at 5:41 am and the sun will set at 8:15 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for central Delaware, northern Delaware, southern Delaware, northeast Maryland, central New Jersey, northern New Jersey, northwest New Jersey, southern New Jersey, east central Pennsylvania, northeast Pennsylvania and southeast Pennsylvania. Day one. Today and tonight. Some thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening could be severe. The primary hazard with any severe thunderstorms is expected to be damaging winds. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. The probability for widespread hazardous weather is low. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions according to standard operating procedures.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Sat, 18 May: Patchy fog before 9am, with Hazards – H: 75°, L: 58°

Today’s Allentown Pennsylvania forcast, reported at 5:16 AM on Saturday, the 18th of May. Today, patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Next, Tonight, a slight chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday, a slight chance of showers between noon and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:42 am and the sun will set at 8:14 pm.

There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here’s that local weather hazard.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for northern New Jersey, east central Pennsylvania and northeast Pennsylvania. Day one. Today and tonight. There is a low probability for widespread hazardous weather. Days two through seven. Sunday through Friday. Some thunderstorms on Sunday could be severe. The primary hazard with any severe storms is expected to be damaging winds. Spotter information statement. Weather spotters are encouraged to report significant weather conditions according to standard operating procedures.

Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Fri, 17 May: A chance of showers – H: 77°, L: 55°

Today’s forcast for Allentown Pennsylvania, reported at 5:16 AM on Friday, the 17th of May. Today, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. And then, Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Saturday, partly sunny, with a high near 75. Then later, Saturday Night, a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunrise today will be at 5:43 am and the sun will set at 8:13 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Thu, 16 May: A chance of showers – L: 52°, H: 71°

Here is your local forecast for Allentown Pennsylvania, reported at 5:15 AM on Thursday, the 16th of May. Overnight, a chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Thursday, mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Thursday Night, a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Looking ahead, Friday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:44 am and the sun will set at 8:12 pm. See you tomorrow!

Wed, 15 May: Mostly sunny – H: 69°, L: 51°

Today’s weather conditions for Allentown Pennsylvania, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 15th of May. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Looking ahead, Tonight, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday, a slight chance of showers before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Then, Thursday Night, a chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunrise today will be at 5:45 am and the sun will set at 8:11 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.

Tue, 14 May: Isolated showers – L: 43°, H: 57°

Today’s Allentown Pennsylvania weather forcast, reported at 5:16 AM on Tuesday, the 14th of May. Overnight, isolated showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%. And then, Tuesday, scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday Night, a chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Wednesday, a slight chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunrise today will be at 5:46 am and the sun will set at 8:10 pm. Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather’s always changing.